1. Erika Karki undergraduate student from Wellington University, New Zealand. Did her internship in 2006.
2. Mai Kobayashi:PhD, Kyoto University Graduate School of Environmental Studies. Intern at LGN from January 17, 2010 to March 2, 2010. Mai worked on a preliminary design and plan for the Sustainable Agriculture Demonstration Farm in Anaikot. While at LGN, she collected and organized digital resources that could be used for the farm while also visiting various organizations in and around Kathmandu that emphasized Permacultural practices in order to improve her understanding of small scale agricultural systems that are appropriate and applicable for the demonstration farm.
3. Mr. Binay Sangat: PhD, Yokohama National University, Japan.
Binay did his internship at LGN as Research Associate under the Project entitled Integrated Rural Development Project being carried out in Sindhupalchok, Kavrepalanchok and Makwanpur district of the Central Development Region of Nepal with the funding from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). During his internship, Binay engaged in the following tasks:
-Expansion of Photosynthetic Bacterium through a process of fermentation/culturing.
-Trial use of the cultured Bacterium in the designated farmers’ plots to grow different crops.
-Maintain scientific data of expansion and use of Bacterium and yields produced.
-Prepare comprehensive scientific report of the above-mentioned activities.
B.Sc. Environmental Science from Tribhuvan University, Nepal; Binay is now (2019) at final year of PhD (Soil Ecology) in Yokohama National University, Japan
4. Ms. Prasanna Shrestha, B.Sc. Environmental Science, Kathmandu University. She worked as an Intern Research Associate with Love Green Nepal (LGN) from Jan 2nd to Jun 30th 2015. While doing her internship in LGN, she studied activities under Integrated Rural Development Project (IRDP) sites and submitted a report entitled: ‘Assessment of Farmers Knowledge on Climate Change and Its Impact in Local Agriculture in IRDP Project Sites.’
5. Mr.Saurav Adhikari. Bachelors in Liberal Arts, Economics Fergusson college, Pune university. Did his internship for 1 month ( 2- 31 May, 2016) in Love Green Nepal. During his internship, he performed different tasks assigned by Admin Section and also participated in field observation visits.
6. Ms. Anisha Maharjan, M.Sc.Aggriculture, Tribhuvan University. She successfully completed her internship in Love Green Nepal (LGN) as Agricultural Technical Associate from June 1 to October 28, 2016. During her internship with LGN, she was engaged in writing technical reports on IPM/FFS conducted under Integrated Rural Development Project supported JICA/Love Green Japan. She also involved in management of sustainable agriculture demonstration plot in Panchkhal Municipality.
7. Ms. Kanae Machida, an undergraduate student in Waseda University, Japan has successfully completed 1 week (15- 22 March, 2017) internship at Love Green Nepal.During her internship, she performed different tasks assigned by LGN and also participated in observation of field activities at Panchkhal Field Office. Finally, she submitted a report with her comments on LGN’s activities.
8. Ms. Jiajia Zhang, a student of Master Degree in International Relations at Waseda University, Japan has successfully completed one week ( 14- 21 January, 2018) internship at Love Green Nepal Head Office. During her internship, she studied LGN project proposal and reports related to the Girls’ Empowerment Project. Moreover, she interviewed with beneficiary girl students of capacity development programs. At the end of her intern tenure, she submitted her intern completion report to LGN as well.
9. Mr. Chandra Bahadur Bhandari, student of Plant Science Junior Technical Assistant (PJTA) in PJTA and VJTA Training Center, Gulariya, Bardiya, Nepal has successfully completed 6 month (October 2018- March 2019) internship at Love Green Nepal. During his internship, he mainly performed agricultural extension services such as sustainable agriculture practices, climate change, soil management, improved livestock management and so on among the targeted beneficiaries of Environment Friendly Integrated Sustainable Agriculture Development Project being implemented in Panchkhal Municipality. This project has been funded by JICA Yokohama incorporation of Love Green Nepal.
10. Ms. Nisha Dhungana, student of Plant Science Junior Technical Assistant (PJTA) All Nepal College of Technical Education, Gaushala, Kathmandu, Nepal has successfully completed 6 month (October 2018- March 2019) internship at Love Green Nepal. During her internship, she performed agricultural extension services such as sustainable agriculture practices, climate change, soil management, improved livestock management and so on among the targeted beneficiaries of Environment Friendly Integrated Sustainable Agriculture Development Project being implemented in Panchkhal Municipality.
11. Mr. Sujan Sapkota, Mr. Sabin Sapkota, Ms. Pranisha Sapkota and Ms. Jaunka Sharma completed their three months internship (May-July 2015) as an Agriculture Junior Technician (Plant Science) under the integrated rural development project being carried out in Kuvinde VDC, Shindhupalchok district of Nepal. All of them engaged on disseminating agriculture extension services such as sustainable agriculture practices, climate change, soil management, improved livestock management in the project area.